As a custom web design company and software consulting firm, Ayoka brings deep functionality to B2B clients throughout North Texas. We know your website needs to be more than an attractive placeholder or even a marketing tool. For companies in the industrial sector in particular, a website is a real workhorse that supports and accelerates business processes within complex software architecture.
Who Needs to Exchange Data with Your Organization Online?
We specialize in helping organizations make their website the hub of communications for business with information exchange using EDI format, ESB (Enterprise Service Bus), REST and XMLmodels. This includes integrating with internal applications and interfacing with all the third parties that help keep your business running:
- Vendors, suppliers, and contractors
- Distributors, wholesalers, and retailers
- Regulatory Agencies
- Partners and clients
Enabling frictionless online collaboration with all these outside entities strengthens business relationships and opens up new avenues for revenue. That’s why so many clients come to us when they need proprietary web design. We work with a very broad range of tools and technologies and have particular expertise with popular enterprise 2.0 web solutions including Oracle, SAP, NetSuite, Salesforce, and VoIP systems.
Our programming language and framework competencies include:
- .NET (C# and Visual Basic)
- Java (for desktop, web, server, and mobile)
- PHP (MSSQL)
- Ruby on Rails
- Objective C and Swift (iOS platform)
- C and C++
Web Design Upgrades and Optimization
Ayoka provides consulting, modernization, and performance optimization services for websites to bring them up to speed with user expectations and business requirements. From corporate governance to regulatory compliance, we understand that your web services need to be reliable, scalable, and maintainable. We can offer a full website rebuild and migration or perform QA, usability, and security testing on your existing custom solution.
What Can We Build for Your Business?
- Business Intelligence (BI) and advanced analytics tools
- Business process automation
- Web-enabled embedded technology for all aspects of supply chain management
- Mobile-compatible, backend integrated web applications
- E-commerce that supports multiple payment processing solutions
- Document management systems
- Portals for self-service, helpdesk, and more
Should You Choose Custom Web Development?
At Ayoka, we value our reputation for being associated with web software customization that makes a real difference for business clients. Our team will take the time to explain how and when customization is necessary and if there are off-the-shelf solutions that would work just as well. For custom web design to be worthwhile, it should provide at least one of the following benefits:
- Significant cost savings
- Substantial and measurable improvements in productivity
- Greater security and compliance
- Innovation and fresh business opportunities
- A real competitive edge in the marketplace
We build lean and focus on creating solutions that deliver maximum revenue potential for our clients. Contact us at 817-210-4042 to schedule a consultation.