With the convergence of software and infrastructure into cloud computing, the objectives of a security assessment company are beyond helping your company meet compliance requirements; the higher purpose is to ensure your business operations can continue in the event of a breach or cyberattack. At Ayoka Systems, our team of Texas employees applies our greater than 15 years of experience in custom software development and technology due diligence services to examine your custom applications and computing environments for best practices and vulnerabilities.
- Pen Testing
- Cyber Attack
- Data Privacy
- Security Audit
Cybersecurity assessments begin with an evaluation of your business environment, including the services and products critical to your customers, regulatory compliance, contractual terms you have with your customers or share with your suppliers, and any specific conditions you have your current cyberbreach insurance carrier. Your governance model, policies, and personnel responsibilities are surveyed to ensure on-going processes run consistently, changes to regulations are monitored, and the cybersecurity organization provides a clear picture of evolving risks to senior management.
Effective cybersecurity is not a one-time evolution; it’s an establishment of an on-going project management plan to include employee training programs, scheduled inspections of IT devices and installation of security patches, and regular updates of open-source and commercial software components and API’s embedded within software applications. With each security assessment, Ayoka delivers written results, recommendations, and a program management plan within a comprehensive cybersecurity software solution. This security application provides a dashboard and custom reports for your CISO (Chief Information Security Officer) and leadership team to monitor the status and progress on security initiatives. In addition, the security application provides a customizable security operation workflow engine, marrying your governance model and policies with data from existing tools that monitors ports, firewalls, IT devices, infrastructure, and databases. Alerts and notifications can be configured for internal IT staff or MSP’s (Managed Service Providers or external IT companies) to ensure repetitive, but crucial security tasks are not missed.
Ayoka Systems security audits provide an extensive assessment of your security operations, from corporate governance, policies, and practices to examination and testing of custom software applications, commercial software products and integration points, system databases, IT hardware and cloud computing environments.
Our analysis provides the following:
- Governance – corporate policy agreements (acceptable use policy, breach notification process, other employee / contractor agreements), cyberbreach insurance policy management, review and conformance to 3rd party standards (e.g. PCI/DSS, HIPAA, NIST, etc.)
- Security administration – asset inventory, integration of tools that perform real time analysis of threats (e.g. AWS WatchGuard)
- Data loss and fraud prevention – where is data going? Can I track high volumes of data, e.g. intellectual property getting emailed out?
- Cyberrisk & intelligence gathering – track evolving exposure to cyber attacks
- Security architecture –network segmentation, configuration of firewalls, penetration testing
- Identity and Access Management – access policies, reassignment and termination of users
- Program Management – create & manage security projects & custom workflow, marrying corporate policies and government regulations with recurring tasks like patching schedules for devices, 3rd party methods, libraries or API calls referenced in your software source code
- Investigation and Forensics – Breach & security incident handling management plan, notification, and disaster recovery processes
Since 2002, Ayoka has been performing security assessment services to develop the Airport System Security Architecture on behalf of Boeing to today for the largest oil and oil refinery companies headquartered in Texas. Call us today at 817-210-4042 to evaluate us!