Retail & e-Commerce
E-Commerce Software Development by Ayoka
e-Commerce, consists of the buying and selling of products or services over the Internet and other computer networks and requires a specific type of software development. A wide variety of business is conducted in this way, from electronic funds transfer, supply chain management, Internet marketing, online transaction processing, electronic data interchange (EDI), inventory management systems, and automated data collection systems.
Ayoka specializes in complex e-commerce systems for manufacturers and distributors, offering application development services that can help your organization deliver better customer service. We have built extensive e-commerce systems that integrate directly with enterprise resource planning (ERP) applications, inventory management solutions, production work order systems, and accounting applications. These e-commerce solutions improve the operation of warehouse management systems and transportation management systems.
The heart of e-Commerce design, development and integration is the technical framework (databases, programming language). Ayoka’s experience with database-backed e-commerce systems differentiates us from the competition. Effective database design and database optimization allows you to generate new value-added services as well as provide an easy mechanism for collecting information about your customers. Programming languages from Java to Ruby on Rails (RoR) and other software development frameworks including open-source components streamline development of your e-commerce system.
Ayoka provides software development services to build e-commerce applications that are fully integrated with the software you use to run your business. An integrated e-commerce application eliminates the extra effort and expense of maintaining inventory in multiple systems. Imagine how much time and money you can save by using just one software application to manage your business, your warehouse, and your e-commerce site.
Benefits of an Integrated e-commerce Application:
- Save Time and Money. One software application to manage your business, warehouses, and e-commerce sites will save you time and money.
- Reports. Reporting and management tools accurately reflect the sales history of your entire business.
- In-Stock or Out-of-Stock? Quantities are automatically adjusted each time you transfer data.
- Know What You Have. Know What You Need. Purchasing decisions for your business are based on your complete inventory picture, including online sales.
- A Better Customer Experience. Automatically set up customer accounts online and provide your customers with another way to shop.
- In-house Experience. If you have A/R charge customers, create an application package that allows customers to shop with you online with the same billing options, credit limits, and account holds that you use at your physical location.
Request your free quote today!