Healthcare Web Development
Ayoka’s experience in the healthcare web development field has provided us with many opportunities to serve the technology needs of the community in North Texas. There’s nothing more satisfying than being able to give healthcare organizations the tools they need to increase the accessibility and quality of care for patients. From web portals that support better communication and collaboration to solutions that enable groundbreaking research, we’re excited about the projects our clients entrust to us.
Web Applications for Healthcare
The implementation of electronic medical records is still underway, with varying levels of compliance among providers across the US. But the amount of functionality that’s already available online is impressive. For many organizations, it’s time to take a step beyond simply having patients’ files in electronic format. There are a wide range of web development initiatives that can improve healthcare including:
- WebRTC (Real Time Communication) for peer-to-peer consultations and telemedicine
- Online resources such as patient education with multi-media/interactive libraries
- Web-based healthcare staff training modules to improve safety and compliance
- Integrated HCIS for a comprehensive and consolidated IT infrastructure
- Insurance/billing management and general administration for multi-facility organizations
- Mobile-friendly web apps for home health agencies and other organizations with remote employees
- Health apps to assist patients with daily reminders for self-care and disease management
- Data capture and analysis (from individual patient surveys and health screenings to large-scale trials)
- Business intelligence reporting and dashboards for operational improvement and error reduction
Web Applications Help Medicine Get Better Now
From a technology perspective, browser-based healthcare apps offer greater accessibility for desktop, laptop, and mobile devices users. From a clinical perspective, this web-based technology supports:
- Timely decisions based on up-to-date information
- Stronger collaboration among providers
- More engaged and empowered patients
- Better communication between patients and providers
At the same time, healthcare web development requires careful attention to regulatory requirements. HIPAA compliance must be taken into account in terms of technical, physical, network, and process security. The solution also needs to be designed to evolve with changes in technology, regulations, and the healthcare landscape over time.
There are also practical matters to consider that impact how useful an application will be. For apps that will be used in time-critical situations, high availability and reliability are essential. A user-friendly interface must also be created to speed adoption and ensure meaningful use by patients and providers.
Ayoka Brings Transformative Solutions to Healthcare
Our expertise is in digging deep to understand what healthcare clients and their patients need. We are committed to ensuring compliance and building in flexibility to expand and transform custom medical software in the future. With our collaborative approach, we ease the development process and ensure what is built is what best serves the goals of our clients. To learn more, contact us at 817-210-4042.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is healthcare web development?
Healthcare Web Development is the development of any web applications specific to healthcare service or organization.
- What do applications do for healthcare?
One of the greatest uses for web applications in healthcare is for easier access to patient records. There is also great benefit to the networking that is done within healthcare professionals, allowing a smoother process for patients to find an appropriate healthcare professional, faster.
- What are the benefits of using web applications in healthcare?
Healthcare professionals will continue to reduce costs the more web-based they can become. With the ability to find more information faster and easier, time spending finding patient information will be reduced, mistakes will be alleviated, and management will be easier.