Database Development Company
As a DFW custom software and database development company, Ayoka works with clients in manufacturing, healthcare, transportation, e-commerce, financial services and a variety of other sectors. For all these organizations, data is the foundation that supports everything from daily business processes to revenue generation and marketplace innovation. Our clients need fast, reliable, easily maintainable databases that allow their businesses to grow and thrive. With our long track record as database design, development, and management experts, Ayoka’s team offers solutions that streamline workflows and unlock the insights within business data.
Popular Database Consulting Services at Ayoka:
- Database design and development
- Debugging and repair
- Forms development and report automation
- Modernization, data migration, and DB upsizing
- Performance optimization and DB repair
- Device integration (phones, tablets, and embedded technology)
- Data warehouse solutions
- Big Data, Analytics, data mining, BI, and On Line Analytical Processing (OLAP)
- Integration of multiple data sources for batch and stream processing
Get Better Performance from Your Database
The sheer amount of information that today’s DBs have to store and manage is massive compared to ten years ago. Data isn’t just increasing in volume—it’s proliferating in complexity as well. Data streams are reaching businesses from a broad range of sources including embedded technology, social media, suppliers, distributers, customers, and other third parties. As a result, our clients are asking for integration and optimization services in record numbers.
We offer performance improvement for both DDS and OLTP databases:
- Decision Support System (DDS) databases are intended to store large amounts of rich historical data. These DBs are the focus of frequent use in reporting, Business Intelligence, and analytics applications. Optimizing queries for fast results is essential for usability.
- Online Transactional Processing (OLTP) DBs are intended for smaller/simpler data sets that have records added or updated constantly in the course of business. Integration with other systems is a critical key to good performance.
Ayoka Is Your Trusted Database Development Company
At Ayoka, we believe it’s essential to have local, in-house experts on our team to assist clients with every major database on the market today. Our team offers deep technology experience across many systems including:
- MS Access and SQL Server (Microsoft relational databases)
- MySQL (Java relational database)
- IBM DB2
- PostGreSQL (object-oriented relational database)
- Oracle, MongoDB, and other NoSQL database solutions
There’s no one database that works for every use case, so we ensure the right DB solution is applied to solve your business problems. Because we have cross-platform experience, we can integrate multiple databases together for a system that meets all your needs.
We are committed to making your databases reliable, scalable, maintainable, and secure. The first step is to understand how your current database infrastructure is helping or hindering your business. Give us a call today at 817-210-4042 to talk about your custom database development needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is database development?
While a database is an organized and structured collection of data in a computer, database development is the creation of the database. For best results, organizations can have databases developed specifically for their organizations’ needs.
- How do databases work?
Databases traditionally organize data in rows with different values and in columns, allowing users to cross reference and find their necessary data quickly and easily.
- Why do you need a database?
Databases are used to collect and store information. Every organization needs a database and usually multiple to quickly find current and historical information on employees, clients, customers, tasks, events, and more.